Love is also about acceptance and respect. You have to be able to accept the parts of your partner’s personality that make them who they are regardless of whether you like them or not. That’s a huge part of what love really means.
There are so many signs that you are with the right person. One of the most common indications is you’re no longer interested in looking for someone better. You are dead serious about maintaining your current relationship and you’re ready to adjust just so you can keep the person.
There’s no need to make an effort in searching for love because it comes when it is really for you. Remember, love is real when you don’t have to make reservations and expectations. You just feel it automatically and you instantly understand that it is rare.
People end up broken hearted after envisioning all the things they could have done with their partners simply because they refuse to see these signs.
1. Everyone has negative things about them. Whether its an attitude, a way of life, lack of income, etc., it’s just how life is. No one can be perfect. If you’re in a relationship where the negatives are getting worse, that’s a sign to get out of the relationship. If your partner’s attitude changes for the worse.
Nobody gets into a relationship with someone they feel is incompatible with them. Sometimes we find people that we like and things start out fantastic, but then after you start to learn each other, you realize it just isn’t going to work out.
2. Whenever anyone asks you why you’re with your partner, you start enumerating a list of practical reasons why it’s logical for you to be in love with one another. But love doesn’t always have to be logical. Real love doesn’t really need lots of reasons.
3. If you refuse to try to see the other person’s point of view, that’s going to make it really difficult for you to ever come to any sort of compromise, resolution, or conclusion of any kind. Sometimes it’s hard to do this, but doing your best to see where they’re coming from will help your relationship.
4. Your chemistry is mismatched. You cannot fake or force chemistry. If it’s not there, it’s not gonna be.
5. Lack of mutual respect, which is essential in all relationships. Be with someone who sees you as an equal and doesn’t take pleasure in feeling smarter or superior to you.
6. Many people say a relationship is being friends first and lovers second. In reality, it’s more of a balancing act. You want your life partner to be someone you not only have a lot of chemistry with, but someone you respect, you trust, and you enjoy spending time with.
While your partner doesn’t have to be your best friend, they should be a close friend you feel confident in. If you’re not friends with your partner, you spend time arguing, you don’t look forward to spending time with them then it’s not meant to be.
7. You’re always fighting. All couples fight. It’s normal to argue occasionally, and it’s actually a sign of a healthy relationship if you do it the right way. Fighting becomes a problem when it becomes overly critical, disrespectful, and more than you can emotionally handle.
8. You’re thinking about cheating, or you already have. Your emotional needs aren’t being met. When your partner isn’t fulfilling your emotional needs, this can lead to feelings of loneliness or resentment, which are poison to any relationship.
If your eyes are wandering too much, or if you’ve already had an emotional or physical affair, this is a major sign that your relationship isn’t going to work.
9. A lot of times you can feel like you are in the best relationship in the world and that you couldn’t have found a better partner in this life. You spend a lot of time together, you sleep together, you do everything single thing together and that makes you feel like the happiest person in the world.
Unfortunately, every time you ask them about the future of your relationship, they are not ready to talk about it. You start talking about the next step in your relationship to meet his/her parents or for them to meet yours and they never have the time because of some basic excuse.
It is time that you sit them for a serious conversation and set some boundaries. If they are not ready to get deeper into this relationship then you are ready to leave. If they ask you to wait again then it is definitely time for you to find someone else in your life who won’t be scared of the future.
10. One of the first signs that appear when a relationship is coming to an end is when you have to constantly force yourself to think positively of your girlfriend or boyfriend. Love is an emotion that comes on its own, it is not something that you can convince yourself to do.
Just because you like spending time with your partner and if your sexual relationship is great, does not mean that you should still be together. There are other important things in life that you need to consider.
11. He acts differently around his friends when you’re around. If he’s not willing to treat you like his girl in front of his friends or tries to hide you from his friends, he doesn’t want to be with you except in the bedroom.
12. If someone cares about you, they make it known and they try to make you happy. This is a huge factor in finding out that you are truly not meant to be with someone. If they only care about themselves and don’t offer to do something for you, help you out, or put their own problems aside for a minute and just deal with your woes for the night and help you through them, then they aren’t meant for you.
13. Keeping secrets from your partner, from the little ones to the really huge ones.
14. Little or no form of communication between you and your partner.